Documents on Web 2.0:
- Opening Access to Knowledge in Southern African Universities /Luci Abrahams, Mark Burke, Eve Gray and Andrew Rens. (Study Series 2008). WITS: Southern African Regional Universities Association (SARUA) [pdf file; 569 KB].
- Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy/Andrew Churches [pdf file; 13.6 MB]
- Higher Education in a Web 2.0 World. Report of an independent Committee of Inquiry into the impact on Higher Education of students’ widespread use of Web 2.0 technologies . JISC. [pdf file; 1.74 MB]
- Innovative Adoption of Web 2.0 Technologies: Emerging Policies, Practices & Strategies for University Leaders / Tom Franklin and Jill Armstrong – Franklin Consulting and York St John University. The Observatory on Borderless Higher Education [ Need an institutional username and password to access] [pdf file; 467 KB]
- Libworld-South Africa / by Johann van Wyk (Overview of library blogs in South Africa)
- A Study on the Effective Use of Social Software by Further and Higher Education in the UK to Support Student Learning and Engagement [pdf file; 664 KB]